The New Americans Campaign is a diverse national network of legal-service organizations, faith-based organizations, businesses, foundations and community leaders that is paving a better road to citizenship. We are currently focusing our efforts in the cities of Charlotte, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and San Jose. More than 3.3 million citizenship-eligible individuals reside in these eight metropolitan areas, representing more than 40 percent of the pool of citizenship-eligible legal permanent residents in the United States.
The following key funders have made an unprecedented investment in supporting aspiring citizens as founding sponsors of the New Americans Campaign.
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- The John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Evelyn and Walter Haas, Jr. Fund
- The Grove Foundation
- Open Society Foundations
- The JPB Foundation
REGIONAL AND LOCAL FUNDERS
The following funders support regional efforts associated with the New Americans Campaign.
- California Community Foundation
- The California Endowment
- Marguerite Casey Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- The Ralph M. Parsons Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Weingart Foundation
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Los Angeles
- Catholic Legal Immigration Network Inc.
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Immigration Advocates Network
- International Rescue Committee
- National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO) Educational Fund
- National Immigration Forum
- National Partnership for New Americans
- Pro Bono Net
To contact the site leader in Charlotte, please visit our contact form.
- Catholic Charities of Dallas
- Catholic Charities Fort Worth
- International Rescue Committee — Dallas
- Proyecto Inmigrante
To contact the site leader in Dallas, please visit our contact form.
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan (CCSEM)
- Chaldean Foundation
- International Institute of Metropolitan Detroit (IIMD)
- Michigan Immigrant Rights Center (MIRC)
- Michigan United
- South Asian American Voices for Impact (SAAVI)
To contact the site leader in Detroit, please visit our contact form.
- API Legal Outreach
- Catholic Charities of the East Bay
- Centro Legal de la Raza
- East Bay Sanctuary Covenant
- International Institute of the Bay Area
- Korean Community Center of the East Bay
To contact the site leader in the East Bay, please visit our contact form.
- Boat People SOS (BPSOS)
- Bonding Against Adversity
- Chinese Community Center (CCC)
- Catholic Charities of Galveston-Houston
- Guatemala Peace and Development Network
- NALEO Educational Fund – Houston
- Organization of Chinese Americans – Galveston/Houston (OCA)
To contact the site leader in Houston, please visit our contact form.
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice — Los Angeles
- California-Pacific Neighborhood Immigration Clinic
- Catholic Charities of Los Angeles
- Central American Resource Center (CARECEN)
- Centro CHA
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (CHIRLA)
- Community Lawyers, Inc.
- Filipino American Service Group Inc. (FASGI)
- Greater Long Beach Interfaith Community Organization
- Interfaith Refugee and Immigration Service
- International Rescue Committee — Los Angeles
- Korean Resource Center (KRC)
- NALEO Educational Fund — Los Angeles
- South Asian Network (SAN)
To contact the site leader in Los Angeles, please visit our contact form.
- Catholic Legal Services, Archdiocese of Miami (CLS)
- Center for Immigrant Advancement
- Florida Immigrant Coalition
- Florida International University
- Hispanic Unity
- International Rescue Committee Miami
- National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed (NALEO) Officials — Miami
- Read 2 Succeed
To contact the site leader in Miami, please visit our contact form.
- Atlas DIY
- Catholic Migration Services of Brooklyn
- Church World Service
- CUNY Citizenship Now!
- International Rescue Committee New York
- Make the Road New York
- NALEO Educational Fund – New York
- Northern Manhattan Coalition for Immigrant Rights
To contact the site leader in New York, please visit our contact form.
- ACCESS California Services
- Boat People SOS — OC
- The Cambodian Family
- El Sol Science and Arts Academy
- Korean Community Services
- Orange County Congregation Community Organization
- Public Law Center
- UNITE HERE!
To contact the site leader in Orange County, please visit our contact form.
- Alliance San Diego
- Catholic Charities — Diocese of San Diego
- Employee Rights Center
- International Rescue Committee — San Diego
- Jewish Family Service
- Legal Aid Society of San Diego
- Unitarian Universalist Refugee and Immigration Services and Education
To contact the site leader in San Diego, please visit our contact form.
- Advancing Justice — Asian Law Caucus
- Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach
- Catholic Charities CYO
- International Institute of the Bay Area
- Jewish Family and Children Services
- La Raza Community Resource Center
- Office of Civic Engagement and Immigrants Affairs
- Self-Help for the Elderly
To contact the site leader in San Francisco, please visit our contact form.
- Asian Law Alliance (ALA)
- Center for Employment Training (CET)
- International Institute of the Bay Area (IIBA or II-Bay Area)
- International Rescue Committee San Jose
- Services, Immigrant Rights and Education Network (SIREN)
To contact the site leader in San Jose, please visit our contact form.