Come join the New Americans Campaign. Across the United States, the Campaign transforms the way aspiring citizens navigate the path to becoming new Americans by connecting lawful permanent residents (LPRs) to trusted legal assistance and critical information that simplifies the naturalization process.
Below are job openings from our New Americans Campaign partners.
- Supervising Immigration Attorney (Atlanta, GA) – Added here 3/16/18
- Portfolio Manager – Immigration (Palo Alto, CA) – Added here 1/17/18
- Staff Attorney (Seattle, WA) – Added here 1/16/18
- Staff Attorney (Dallas, TX) – Added here 1/2/18
- Immigration Program Manager (San Diego, CA) – Added here 12/1/17
- Immigration Program Assistant (Los Angeles, CA) – Added here 8/31/17
- Director of Immigration(New York, NY) – Added here 8/31/17
- Northeast Program Manager for Civic Engagement (New York, NY) – Added here 8/31/17
- Director of Policy and Legislative Affairs (Washington, DC) – Added here 8/31/17
- Policy and Program Manager (Washington, DC) – Added here 8/31/17
For other immigration-related jobs at nonprofit organizations, please visit the Immigration Advocates Network Jobs Page.