- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912) - Categories 1 & 2 Only
- Pro-bono Legal Consultations
- Reduced Fee Request Assistance (Form I-942)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- All Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years - including expired passports
- Certified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- Current spouse's full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- Green card
- List of children's full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- List of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- Marriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- Prior spouse's date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
- Social Security Card
- State-issued ID or Driver's License
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
Services are free to all attendees.
Parking or Additional Directions
We recommend attendees take the metro. The nearest metro stops are Farragut North (red line) and Farragut West (orange line). While we do not offer free parking, there is street and garage parking available around the building.
For More Information
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrWVIZfBQOd-_m7yWWgIjoHOXvL8rmyxQRZ5eU41q6KaoN5w/viewform or (202) 393-3572
Volunteers will assist with registration, filling out naturalization applications, interpretation/translation, and attend to other client needs throughout the day. Previous immigration experience is not required, but new volunteers will be asked to view an orientation video so that they can familiarize themselves with the naturalization application. If interested in volunteering, please register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/75Q7THH.
Registration Web Address or Phone Number
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Linda Vuong at 202-706-7135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Participating Organizations
Asian Americans Advancing Justice | AAJC
Will CitizenshipWorks be Used?
Yes, for some event attendees