- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912) - Category 1 Only
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- Applicants' parents' full name, date of birth, and country of birth, List of all applicant's trips abroad for the past 5 years with date left, date returned, and destination
- Certified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- Current spouse's full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- Green card
- List of children's full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- List of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- Marriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- Prior spouse's date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
- Social Security Card
- State-issued ID or Driver's License
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
Alliance San Diego's Naturalization assistance is free of cost.
Parking or Additional Directions
Additional instructions to the building will be emailed with an appointment reminder.
For More Information
If you wish to volunteer at a naturalization workshop please email email@example.com.
Registration Web Address or Phone Number
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
For more information please call 619 629 0348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Will CitizenshipWorks be Used?
Yes, for all event attendees