- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912) - All Categories
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912) - Categories 1 & 2 Only
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912) - Category 1 Only
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- All Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years - including expired passports
- Certified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- Current spouse's full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- Green card
- List of children's full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- List of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- Marriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- Prior spouse's date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
- State-issued ID or Driver's License
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
This is a free event. Childcare is not provided. Participants should bring something to eat as this is a day long event.
For More Information
Registration Web Address or Phone Number
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Carlos@weareoneamerica.org (206) 452-8436
Will CitizenshipWorks be Used?